What you will need
3 -4 lb - Pork Loin
1/2 Cup - Flour
4 Cups - Water
1 TBS - Chicken Base
2 Cups - Canned Peaches with Syrup
1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
3 TBS - Salt
1 TBS - Black Pepper
1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
1 TBS - Granulated Onion
1 tsp - Cayenne Pepper
1. Combine ingredients for spice rub.
2. Thoroughly rub spice mixture onto pork, refrigerate 1 hour or up to overnight
3. Take the loin out of the fridge 1-2 hours before cooking and let sit on the counter. It's important to not cook ice cold meat, it will force the juices out and toughen the meat.
4. Pour peaches into a roasting pan and place the pork on a raised rack above the peaches.
5. Roast the pork at 325º for 1 hour or until the pork reaches 140º. If a little pink bothers you cook the pork to 145º-150º. Lightly tent pork with foil to rest for a minimum of 15 minutes.
6. Place roasting pan onto stop top over medium heat, add chicken base and flour and stir until all of the flour is combined.
7. Add 2 cups of water, stir until thickened.
8. Add remaining 2 cups of water, stir, return to simmer until thickened. Taste for salt and pepper.