5 Cups - Cooked and Chilled Macaroni
20 Egg Roll Wrappers
2 - Egg (beaten)
Oil for deep frying
1. Fill and roll each egg roll wrapper like an envelope.
2. Using your finger or pastry brush apply egg to the end and seal
3. Repeat process until all wrappers are filled
4. In a heavy sauce pan heat oil to 325º and fry egg rolls 2-3 at a time until golden brown (4-5 minutes)
* Do not fry too many at once or it will lower your cooking temperature and you will have soggy egg rolls.
1/4 Cup - Ranch Dressing
2-3 TBS - Hot Sauce