15-20lb - Natural Turkey
1/4 Cup - Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
1/4 Cup - Sugar
2 Cups - Hot water
2 Cups - Ice
1. Completely thaw turkey, remove neck and giblets.
2. Combine Tony's, sugar, hot water and mix until sugar and seasonings are combined and dissolved.
3. Add ice and stir until completely melted.
4. Using a meat injector begin injecting brine throughout the bird remembering to move the needle around to hit different spots of the muscle.
5. You can cook immediately or refrigerate for a couple hours.
6. Cook uncovered in a 325º oven 2.5-3 hours or until the breast reaches 165º and the thighs reach 170º. This should happen simultaneously.
7. Loosely tent with foil and rest for 1 hour. DO NOT SLICE HOT or you will have a dry turkey.