1lb - Chicken Liver and Gizzards mixed (I used turkey neck and giblets)
2 Cups - Rice
6 Cups - Water
1 - Yellow Onion (chopped)
1 - Bell Pepper (chopped)
1 - Celery Rib (chopped)
4 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
1 TBS - Olive Oil
2 tsp - Salt
1 tsp - Black Pepper
2 tsp - Tony Cachere's Creole Seasoning
1. Combine giblets, 4 cups of water, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, cover and continue to simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove giblets from stock and chop finely, set aside. Reserve 2 cups of the giblet stock.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, bell pepper, onion, celery and garlic and saute' for 5 minutes.
4. Add rice, reserved stock, 2 cups of water and Creole Seasoning and stir.
5. Bring rice to a boil, cover skillet, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.