- 1 lb - Boneless Chicken Thighs (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 TBS - Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - White Pepper
- 2 TBS - Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup - Green Onions (bottom white part cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 Cup - Green Onions (top green part cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Cup - Carrots (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Cup - Celery (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 - Red Bell Pepper (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 - Green Bell Pepper (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Cup - Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- 2 TBS - Cooking Oil
- 1 TBS - Minced Garlic
- 1 TBS - Mince Ginger
- 2 -3 TBS - Sambal Oelek (more for extra spicy)
- 1 Cup - Chicken Broth
- 2 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS - Oyster Sauce
- 1 TBS - Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp - Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp - Sugar
Add at the end
- 1 TBS Corn starch + 2 TBS water = Corn Starch Slurry
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Combine chicken, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, granulated garlic, granulated onion, white pepper, salt and corn starch. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add cooking oil to a hot wok over high heat and stir fry chicken for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery and stir fry for one minute.
- Add green onion (white parts), bell pepper, peanuts and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mixed sauce and bring to a boil.
- Mix in cornstarch slurry until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Mix in green onion tops and serve over steamed rice.