16oz - Lasagna Noodles (do not cook)
2 Quarts - Meat Sauce
3 Cups - Cottage Cheese
4 Cups - Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
2 Cups - Spinach
2 - Eggs
1/2 tsp - Salt
1/2 tsp - Pepper
1. Combine, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan, 2 cups mozzarella, spinach and salt and pepper into a large mixing bowl, set aside.
2. Ladle a thin layer of the Meat Sauce into a 9x13 casserole dish.
3. Place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles lengthwise in the dish and 1/2 noodle across at the end.
4. Evenly spread half of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
5. Evenly spread the meat sauce over top of the cheese mixture.
6. Place 4 uncooked lasagna noodles lengthwise in the dish and 1/2 noodle across at the end.
7. Evenly spread the remaining cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
8. Evenly spread the meat sauce over top of the cheese mixture.
9. Evenly spread the remaining sauce over top of the noodles, cover and bake at 350º for 1 hour.
10. Remove foil and add remaining mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
11. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.