1lb - Chesapeake Bay Backfin Crab Meat
1 - Large Egg
1/4 Cup - Mayonnaise
3 TBS - Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
1/4 tsp - Salt
24 - Large White Mushrooms (stems removed)
1. Combine egg, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Gently fold in crab meat until well incorporated.
3. Gently fold in bread crumbs until well incorporated.
4. Overfill mushrooms with crab meat.
5. Place in shallow pan with butter and bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Enjoy spritzed with fresh lemon juice!