2 -1 lb Pizza Dough Balls
1 lb - Sweet Italian Sausage (casings removed)
1 - Large Bell Pepper (sliced)
1 - Large Red Onion (sliced)
1 tsp - Granulated Onion
1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
1 tsp - Oregano
1 tsp - Black Pepper
1/2 tsp - Salt
1 - Beaten Egg
2 Cups - Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a large skillet brown sausage for 3-4 minutes
2. Add remaining ingredients except the cheese and egg, saute' for 5 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender but not mushy.
3. Transfer sausage mixture from skillet to a bowl, let cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or can be made a day ahead.
4. Stretch and roll out doughballs to roughly 12" in diameter.
5. Add half of the sausage mixture and half of the cheese to the dough side closest to you.
6. Stretch dough over filling and roll, leaving the seam on the bottom.
7. Brush the top of each Stromboli with the beaten egg.
8. Cut vent holes in the top of each Stromboli, about an inch apart.
9. Bake in a 375º oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.