2lbs - Boneless Chicken Breast
1lb - Fettuccine
4 Cups - 2% Milk
1/2 Cup - Flour
1 Stick - Butter
1.5 Cups - Parmesan Cheese
2 TBS - Granulated Garlic
2 TBS - Granulated Onion
2 tsp - Black Pepper
1 tsp - Salt
1. In a heavy skillet melt butter over med-low heat.
2. Add chicken, garlic, onion and pepper and lightly poach for 15 minutes.
3. Add flour and stir 3-4 minutes until thoroughly combined with the butter. Let cook for 2-3 minutes to remove the raw taste from the flour.
4. Add milk, stir and bring to a light simmer and continue to cook until the milk has thickened. 10-12 minutes.
5. Five minutes before you are ready to serve, stir in the Parmesan cheese.
6. Add in cooked fettuccine, mixing with tongs (it will get thick fast) until all of the fettuccine is coated and warmed back through.