5 Cups - all-purpose flour
5 tsp - baking powder
2 TBS - sugar
1 cup - salted butter (ice cold and cubed in small pieces)
1.5 Cups - Milk
3 large - eggs (2 for dough, 1 for brushing the top of the biscuits)
1. In a large mixing bowl mix butter and flour together until well incorporated.
2. Add sugar and baking powder and continue to incorporate with butter and flour.
3. Add milk and 2 eggs and mix until the dough forms a ball.
4. Flour a clean work surface and knead the dough until it forms a smooth ball.
5. With a rolling pin, roll out to 1/2" uniform thickness and cut out biscuits.
6. Place on a non stick pan and brush the tops with one beaten egg, this will give a nice golden brown finish.
7. Bake in a 400º oven for 15 minutes.