What you will need:
- 2 cups - Pork Skin Pellets
- 2 cups - Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 - Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 - Yellow Onion (diced)1 can - Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can - Diced tomatoes w/chiles
- 4 cups - lard or vegetable oil
- Mexican Seasoning, Taco or Fajita Seasoning
What to do:
- Mix together pepper, onion, beans and tomato in a bowl, set aside
- Fry 5-6 pellets at a time in 400º grease for 60 seconds. Immediately season once they come out of the grease.
- Lay out fried pork rinds in an oven safe platter. Top with vegetable mixture, then with the cheese. Bake in a 350º until cheese is melted 3-5 minutes
Garnish with sour cream and jalapenos.