- 12 oz - Fresh Cranberries (rinsed well)
- 1/2 Cup - Honey
- 3 TBS - Light Brown Sugar
- 2 - Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 - Cloves (whole)
- 1/4 tsp - Nutmeg
- 1 Cup - Water
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine all of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and cover stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and let simmer 2-3 more minutes or until thickened.
- Let thoroughly cool, then refrigerate 2-3 hours or over night.
Equipment I used:
- Cast Iron Skillet - http://amzn.to/2fdoJ1c