- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated
- 1/2 Cup - Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1/3 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp - Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- Combine all of the ingredients (except wings) in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place wings in a gallon zip loc bag or resealable container.
- Pour the sauce in the bag or container, seal and shake.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4-6 hours, overnight is best.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place in a pre-heated 250º smoker for 45 minutes.
- Turn wings over after 45 minutes and continue to smoke another 45 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 350º and cook 10-15 more minutes until the wings are golden brown and crispy!
- Serve wings with Bacon & Bourbon BBQ Sauce.