- 2 lbs - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 5.5 oz - Tomato Juice
- 15 oz - Pinto Beans (un-drained)
- 1 TBS - Chili Powder
- 2 tsp - Cumin
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 2 TBS - Dehydrated Minced Onion
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 12 oz - Beer (I used Miller Lite)
- 1/4 Cup - Pickled Jalapenos
- 2 Cups - Freshly Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except cheese and mix.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Roughly mash the beans to smooth out the mixture.
- Mix in half of the cheese and use the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375ºoven for 10-15 minutes until bubbly and golden brown!