- 3 lb - Chuck roast
- 16 oz - Guinness Stout
- 1 large - Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 5-6 - Garlic Cloves (whole)
- 2 - Celery ribs (chopped)
- 4 - Carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 10-15 - Red New Potatoes
- 3 - Bay leaves
- 1//4 Cup - Wolfe Rub Bold BBQ Seasoning
- 4 TBS - Worcestershire sauce
- Pour 2 TBS of the Worcestershire over the chuck roast.
- Liberally season all sides of the roast with Wolfe Rub.
- Smoke chuck roast at 250º for 3 hours.
- Add onions, garlic, bay leaves, Worcestershire and Guinness into a large metal or aluminum pan.
- After smoking fr 3 hours place the chuck roast into the pan, tightly wrap with foil.
- Increase cooking temperature to 325º and cook for 1.5 hours.
- Add potatoes, carrots and celery, cover and cook another 1.5-2 hours or until the meat and vegetables are fork tender.