- 2 lbs - Pork Loin (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/4 Cup - Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS - Shaoxing Chinese wine (or Dry Sherry or Dry White Wine)
- 2 tsp - Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup - Water
- 1/4 Cup - Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup - Flour
- 1 tsp - Baking Soda
- 1 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - White Pepper
- 1 Cup - White Vinegar
- 1 Cup - Sugar
- 1 Cup - Water
- 1/4 Cup - Ketchup
- 2 Carrots (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Bell Pepper (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Yellow Onions (cut into bit size pieces
- 8 oz - Can Pineapple Chunks
- 2-3 TBS each - Water and Corn Starch (mix together.
- Red Food Coloring (optional)
- **Combine all of the batter ingredients together and mix well.
- Add pork and mix until well coated and let marinade 20-30 minutes
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar and ketchup in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil, then add carrots, bell pepper, onions and let cook to desired doneness.
- Add pineapple, red food coloring and cornstarch slurry.
- Mix until thickened, remove from heat but keep warm.
- Fry pork in 350º oil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Drain on a wire rack.
- Mix individual servings of pork and sauce together and serve immediately over rice.
** If batter is too thin add more flour, if it's too thick add more water.