- 4 lbs - Chicken Legs
- 1/2 Cup - Honey
- 1/2 Cup - Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Soy Sauce
- 5 Springs Rosemary
- 5 Garlic Cloves (sliced)
- 2 TBS - Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, rosemary and garlic in a large mixing bowl and mix well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the chicken legs and marinade to a 1 gallon zip loc bag and marinate for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 12 hours for the best results.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a greased raised rack on a cookie sheet (reserve marinade).
- Bake at 450º for 30-40 minutes.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil over med-high heat in a medium sauce pan and reduce by half or until it's nice and thick.
- Once the wings are cooked through and caramelized, baste with the glaze.
- Then place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes just long enough to caramelize the sauce.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds.