- 2 lbs - Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb - Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Large - Yellow Onions (chopped)
- 1 Large - Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 4 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 6 cups - Water
- 2 - 15 oz Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 - 15 oz Cans Tomato Sauce
- 4 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS - Italian Seasoning
- 3 Bay Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Add onions, bell pepper, garlic and saute' 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, soy sauce, Italian seasoning and bay leaves.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add elbow macaroni, stir, cover and cook another 25 minutes or until the pasta is done and the liquid is absorbed.