- 8 oz - Sirloin (sliced in thin bite size pieces)
- 2 Cups - Cooked Rice (day old is best)
- 1/2 Cup - Yellow Onion (diced)
- 2 - Eggs (scrambled)
- 2 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 TBS - Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp - Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup - Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 tsp - Sugar
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 3 TBS - Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp - Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp - Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp - Corn Starch
- Combine beef, soy sauce, sesame oil and corn starch.
- Mix well and let marinate 10 minutes
- Scramble eggs in 1 TBS oil, over medium heat for 60 seconds, breaking up into small pieces.
- Set eggs aside.
- Stir fry beef in 2 TBS oil over high heat for 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Stir fry onions and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add peas and carrots and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add rice, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar and salt, stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add the beef and and eggs back in and continue to stir fry 2 more minutes.