- 5 lbs - Chicken Thighs
- 2/3 Stick - Butter
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup - Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 Cup - Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup - Blue Cheese
- 3/4 Cup - Diced Carrots
- 3/4 Cup - Diced Celery
- Combine all of the topping ingredients into a large bowl, mix well and refrigerate.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Grill @ 350º over indirect heat for 1 hour with apple chunks for smoke.
- Remove chicken from the grill, remove skin and excess fat.
- Pull all of the chicken off the bone and add to a large skillet.
- Add butter, Worcestershire, vinegar and Frank's in with the chicken.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Reduce heat to low and cover for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and let thicken for 5 minutes.
- Add buffalo chicken meat to your favorite bun, add the topping.