Wolfe BBQ Beans
- 2 - 28oz Cans - Bush's Baked Beans (flavor doesn't matter)
- 1lb - Bulk Breakfast Sausage
- 1 - Yellow Onion medium diced
- 1 - Bell Pepper medium diced
- 1 - Jalapeno seeded
- 1 Cup - Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup - Wolfe Rub Original BBQ Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup - Maple Syrup
DirectionsStep 1. Begin to brown sausage in a heave pan over medium heat
Step 2. Add in bell pepper, onion and jalapeno and continue to saute' until the peppers and onions begin to sweat.
Step 3. Turn off heat and add both cans of beans, syrup, BBQ Sauce and Wolfe Rub. Stir until well combined.
Step 4. Place beans in a large pot or casserole dish and place in the smoker @ 250º for 3 hours, stirring every hour. Do not over smoke!