- 2 - Pork tenderloin 1-1.5lbs each
- 1/4 Cup - Vegetable Oil
Apple Chipotle Cole Slaw
- 3 - Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (chopped fine)
- 1 - Fuji Apple (diced)
- 2 TBS - Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Cumin
- 1/2 Cup - Mayonnaise
- 14 oz - Bag Three Color Shredded Cole Slaw mix
- 2 tsp - Oregano
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp - Chili Powder
- 2 tsp - Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Cumin
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Combine all of the rub ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Liberally coat pork tender loins with oil and rub. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to 400º and set up for direct cooking.
- Grill the pork tenderloin for 5-6 minutes per side or until they reach an internal temperature of 135º.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Pile high on slider rolls, top with apple chipotle slaw.