- 20 oz - Ground Turkey Breast or Mixed White and Dark Meat
- 1 - Egg
- 1/4 Cup - Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Cup - Fresh Chopped Mushrooms
- 2 Green Onions - (finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (1/4 - 1/2 tsp each or to taste)
- 2-3 TBS - Panko Crumbs (optional but will help hold the burgers together)
- Pineapple Slices
- Combine all ingredients except pineapple in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form into burgers to your size preference.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour if you do not use bread crumbs to help hold the burgers together.
- Grill or pan fry burgers 5-6 minutes per side or until they are cooked through (160º).
- Grill or pan fry pineapple slices 1-2 minutes per side or until they begin to caramelize.
Wasabi Mayonnaise - Combine equal parts wasabi and mayonnaise and mix together