- 1 - 12oz Box - Jumbo Shells
- 4 Cups - Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Cups - Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBS - Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp - Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 24 oz - Spaghetti Sauce
- Boil shells in salted water for 7 minutes (they will not be fully cooked)
- Combine, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drain shells and stuff with cheese mixture.
- In a 9x13 baking dish add one cup of sauce, then one single layer of the stuffed shells.
- Pour remaining sauce over the shells, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.