- 20 - Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 lb - Rib eye steak (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup - Bell Pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup - Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup - Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Granulated Garlic
- Add 2 TBS vegetable oil to a large skillet over high heat and saute the steak for 2-3 minutes and remove.
- Add 1 TBS vegetable oil to the same skillet over medium heat and saute the peppers and onions 2-3 minutes, then add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place all of the steak, peppers and onions onto paper towels to remove excess moisture and allow to cool.
- Mix in mozzarella cheese in with cooled mixture.
- Brush egg was onto the outside edges of the 2 egg roll wrappers (stacked), place 2 TBS of filling in the center and roll up ensuring all sides are sealed.
- Deep fry in 350º oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.