- 2 Cups - Sliced Pickles
- 1 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup - Corn Meal
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 - Egg
- 1/4 Cup - Milk
- 4 Cups - Canola Oil
- Place pickles on paper towels and blot dry.
- Combine corn meal and pepper.
- Whip egg and milk.
- Dip pickle slices into flour, egg wash and corn meal.
- Place the breaded pickles into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, this will help the breading stay on when you fry the pickles
- Fry the pickles in 350º oil for 2.5 - 3 minutes or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with Ranch dressing.