- 12 - Wonton Wrappers
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 lb - Boneless Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 TBS - Stir Fry Sauce
- 3 TBS - Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 1 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS - Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Cups - Broccoli Salad Mix
- 2 TBS - Cole Slaw Dressing
- 2 TBS - Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 2 TBS - Chopped Almonds
- 2 TBS - Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 TBS - Green Onion
- Roughly chop the broccoli slaw mix
- Combine broccoli mix, coleslaw dressing, sesame ginger dressing in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium skillet combine chicken, stir fry sauce, sesame ginger sauce, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Cut a slit on one side of the wonton wrapper, turn 180º and cut another slit on the opposite side.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray wiping off any excess.
- Fit each wonton wrapper into each muffin slot.
- Lightly spray the wrappers with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 375º oven for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crisp
- Add 1 tsp of chicken to each wonton bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of coleslaw on top of chicken,
- Top with almonds, chow mein noodles and green onion.