- 2 lbs - Ground Chicken
- 2 - Eggs
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 tsp - Dried Minced Onion
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 Cup - Breadcrumbs
- 2/3 Stick - Butter
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup - Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Combine chicken, eggs, pepper, onion, garlic and salt until well incorporated.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Form meatballs into your desired size and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat combine, butter, garlic, Worcestershire, vinegar and Franks, heat until the butter has melted and it begins to boil. Set aside.
- Grill meatball on a preheated 325º grill over direct heat for 10 minutes per side.
- After 20 minutes, place the meatballs into the sauce and toss until they are all coated and let simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened.