- 4 lbs - Chicken Wings
- 3 Cups - Self Rising Cornmeal
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Cup - Milk
- 2 - Large Eggs
- Cut wings in half and discard tips if desired.
- Mix all of the ingredients with the wings except for the cornmeal.
- Once the chicken is thoroughly coated, dredge the wings in the cornmeal in a separate bowl.
- After all of the wings are thoroughly coast, place on a cookie sheet and into the refrigerator for 1-3 hours, 3 hours is best. This helps the coating adhere to the wings.
- Preheat your grill to 350º and set up for indirect cooking.
- Spread wings out in an even layer, close the lid and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, flip the wings and continue to cook another 30 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
- Server with hot sauce and Ranch dressing or your favorite condiments.