- 3 lbs - Bone in Chicken Breasts
- 2 Quarts - Water
- 4 TBS - Salt
- 2 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 2 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 3 TBS - Black Pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 16 oz - Penne Pasta (cooked to al dente, drained and cooled)
- 1/2 Cup - Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup - Bleu Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup - Celery (chopped)
- 1 Cup - Carrots (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup - Red Onion (diced)
- In a large pot combine chicken, water, salt, 3 TBS black pepper, granulated onion, granulated garlic and bay leaves.
- Bring to a rapid boil for 5 minutes, cover and turn the heat off and let sit for 1 hour. DO NOT OPEN the lid. This will perfectly cook the chicken without overcooking and drying out.
- Remove chicken from water and cut into bite size pieces and cool. (discard skin and bones)
- In a large bowl combine chicken, penne pasta, mayonnaise, bleu cheese, hot sauce, celery, carrots and red onion. Mix well and refrigerate 2-4 hours. Overnight is best.