2 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
1 - Large Egg
1/2 Cup - Texas Pete Hot Sauce
2 Cups - Corn Meal
1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
1 tsp - Black Pepper
1. Combine wings, egg, hot sauce, garlic, pepper and mix thoroughly.
2. Add cornmeal and mix until wings are well coated.
3. Refrigerate for one hour.
4. Set wings on counter to warm for *20 minutes.
5. Fry in small batches for 10 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
* You do not want the wings to be ice cold, it will bring your oil temperature down and give you soggy wings.
2 TBS - Ranch Dressing
2 TBS - Texas Pete