Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
3lbs - Chicken Wings (cut in half)
Oil for deep frying
1/2 Cup - White Sugar
1/2 Cup - White Vinegar
1 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
3-4 Drops Red Food Coloring
2 TBS - Corn Starch
1/4 Cup - Water
1. Pat wings dry with paper towels and deep fry 8-10 minutes in 350º oil.
2. While the wings are frying, combine sugar, vinegar and soy sauce in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
3. Once sauce is a simmer, mix corn starch, water and food coloring in a small bowl and mix until corn starch has dissolved.
4. Pour corn starch slurry into simmering sauce and stir until thickened.
5. Remove wings from oil, drain and toss into sweet and sour sauce until well coated.
Garnish with green onion or toasted sesame seeds.