- 3 lbs - Beef Chuck Roast
- 12 oz - Beer
- 1 TBS - Salt
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Oregano
- 1 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 TBS - Cumin
- 1 Cup - Chopped Yellow Onion
- 1-2 Cups - Water (IF NEEDED)
- 1 TBS - Oil
- 1 Pack - La Banerita Carb Counter Tortillas
- Season beef with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add onion to a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown beef for 3 minutes per side.
- Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until the onion begins to sweat.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 2 hours.
- After two hours check for tenderness and add water if needed.
- Continue cooking until fall apart tender.
- Mash the meat with a spatula and remove any excess fat.
- Continue to simmer with the lid off 10-15 minutes or until the excess juices have evaporated.
- Add the meat mixture and cheese along with any other condiments you like in your burrito!