- 1/4 Cup - Flour
- 3 TBS - Oil
- 1 TBS - Butter
- 2 Cups - Water
- 2 TBS - Beef Base
- 5 oz - Cheese Curds
- 2-3 - Large Russet Potatoes (cut into thick wedges)
- Salt and Pepper
- Drizzle potatoes will oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix until they're all coated.
- Grill potatoes at 400º over indirect heat for 40 minutes flipping after the first 20 minutes.
- In a skillet or sauce pan over medium heat add oil and butter.
- Once the butter is melted add the flour, mix until all of the fat is absorbed and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in water and beef broth, bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the gravy is thickened remove from heat and cover until ready to serve.
- Spread the cooked fries out on a platter, immediately top with cheese curds and hot gravy!