- 4 Large - Russet Potatoes
- 1 Cup - Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Sour Cream
- 1/2 Stick - Butter
- 4 TBS - Crispy Crumbled Bacon
- 1 TBS - Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- Bake potatoes in a 375º oven for one hour or until fork tender.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the white flesh into a large mixing bowl
- Combine all remaining ingredients and mix and mash with a potato masher until well incorporated.
- Fill each potato skin with the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.