- 2 - Large Sweet Potatoes (peeled and cut into medium pieces)
- 3 - Eggs
- 2 Cups - Sugar
- 5 oz - Evaporated Milk
- 4 oz - Butter
- 1 tsp - Vanilla
- 1.5 tsp - Cinnamon
- 1 - 2 Pack - Premade Pie Dough
- In a large pan cover potatoes with water and little salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes, allow to cool and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and cinnamon and mash until everything is incorporated and smooth.
- Spread pie dough out in a 9" pie dish and pour the filling in.
- Place into a 350º oven for 45 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after testing.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour.