- 3-4 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
- 3/4 Stick - Butter
- 3-4 TBS - Old Bay Seafood Seasoning (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat grill to 350º
- Grill wings over direct heat for 5 minutes, turn and grill another 5 minutes.
- Move wings to indirect side of the grill and continue to cook 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a medium sauce pan combine butter, apple cider vinegar and Old Bay.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss wings in the sauce until well coated.