- 1 lb - Boneless Chicken (cut into bite size cubes)
- 2 TBS - Wolfe Rub Originial BBQ Seasoning
- 10-12 Pieces - Thin Bacon (cut in half)
- 1/2 Cup - Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Stick - Butter
- 1/4 tsp - Cayenne Pepper
- Combine syrup, butter, cayenne and heat just until butter is melted.
- Season chicken with Wolfe Rub and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with half piece of bacon.
- Grill over indirect heat for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes turn over and cook another 15 minutes.
- Baste chicken with glaze, cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn over, baste and cook another 5 minutes.