- 20 oz - Ground Chicken (white and dark meat)
- 1/4 Cup - Mince Onion
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Oregano
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp - Chili Powder
- Montery/Colby Jack Shredded Cheese
- Combine first 8 ingredients above and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Form into patties to your desired size, but make sure they are only about 1/4" thick.
- Grill over medium high direct heat (450º) for 6 minutes per side.
- After the first flip add the jalapenos and a big handful of cheese after cooking for 4 minutes.
- Close the lid and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until the burgers are cooked thoroughly and the cheese is melted.
- Serve on a toasted Kaiser roll with sour cream, guacamole, shredded lettuce and tomato.