Crock Pot BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce
3lb - Chuck Roast
2 Cups - Tomato Sauce
1 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup - Wolfe Rub Bold
1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar
1 TBS - Corn Starch
1/4 Cup - Water
1. Combine chuck roast, tomato sauce, vinegar and Wolfe Rub Bold in crock pot.
2. Set crock pot on low for 8 hours
3. After 8 hours remove the roast and let cool for 15 minutes.
4. Remove 2 cups of the juice and pour into a sauce pan and stir in brown sugar, bring to a simmer.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes with the lid off.
6. Mix water and cornstarch together until cornstarch is dissolved and pour into sauce, stir until thickened.
7. Shred beef apart with 2 forks, discarding bones and excess fat.
8. At this point you can either mix the beef and sauce together and serve or serve the sauce on the side.
Serve on hamburger buns or kaiser rolls.