- 2 lbs - Top Round (cut into thin slices)
- 2 TBS - Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large - Yellow Onion (chopped into medium pieces)
- 1 Large - Bell Pepper (chopped into medium pieces)
- 5 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 3 Egg Whites
- 4 TBS - Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine
- 4 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS - Corn Starch
- 1 Cup - Water
- 1 TBS - Beef Base
- 2 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
- 4 TBS - Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp - Sesame Oil
- 1 TBS - Corn Starch
- Combine beef, egg whites, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce and corn starch.
- Mix well and refrigerate 20 minutes to an hour. An hour is better.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, set aside.
- Blot the meat dry with paper towels
- Blanch the meat in boiling water for 30-45 seconds, do not fully cook
- Drain and remove meat
- Add 2 TBS vegetable oil to a hot wok and stir fry bell pepper, onion and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add meat and stir fry for 2 minutes, then add the sauce and cook until thickened. About 1 minute.
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice