- 4 lbs - Redskin Potatoes
- 6 - Eggs
- 2 Cups - Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup - Yellow Mustard
- 1 Medium - Vidalia Onion (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste 1-2 tsp each
- Old Bay to garnish on top
- Boil whole unpeeled potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes.
- In the same pot add room temperature eggs.
- Drain potatoes and eggs thoroughly.
- Peel eggs and chop along with the potatoes (peel if you prefer)
- Mix, potatoes (while still warm), eggs, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.