- 2 - 14oz Cans of Pink Salmon
- 1 - small yellow onion
- 2 - Eggs
- 2 TBS - Mayonnaise (gotta use Duke's!)
- 1 TBS - Coarse Ground prepared mustard
- 1 tsp - Hot Sauce (I like Texas Pete)
- Parsley enough for color and freshness
- 1/2 cup - Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Step 2. Combine all of the recipe ingredients into a bowl
Step 3. Form salmon cakes (make them as big or small as you like) and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up a bit.
Step 4. Pan fry in hot oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
Step 5. ENJOY! Was that simple or what???